November 25, 2008

Shitty update

Life is sweet. The new people I've met or gotten to know better in the past few weeks have all been amazing and I feel so lucky to have encountered them, they've restored my faith in (some) people quite a bit. I fucking hate Tuesdays though, I had to come home early and fall asleep for a couple of hours because I was so tired. My contempt for UCD and its fucking pathetic denizens grows and thrives every day. Halfway there.

Shows, hangouts, morning walks on my own, real people, real conversations, deciding not to care as much about school anymore, things working out for my friends and most importantly spending time with the girl that I love.

This is my last week of college this year. Some great shows and great times are ahead. 2008 ruled and 2009 will be better.

Somebody start a NYHC-flavoured band with me.

One.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, UCD takes some beating in the blog circles.

And rightly so.

Aoife said...

<3

Anonymous said...

I really liked this entry, well done Liamy!